HELP US, HELP THEM.
Today, there are more children and families separated and displaced from their communities than at any time in human history. With its widespread presence, ISS remains a unique actor; ISS Network Members assist more than 75'000 families every year across the world. With your help, we can
- Improve the lives of many thousands of families and children in need of individualized cross border social services and protection.
- Contribute towards the consolidation of our ISS network through training and institutional support.
ISS 2020 - 2024 Transformation Targets
As we approach our 100th anniversary, we are constantly preparing to face unprecedented complex social challenges in an ever-changing world. We need to continue to provide efficient and timely services and sustain these activities. This is why we have established a set of transformation targets to be met in 2024.
Our Transformation Targets:
- Development of the world's first integrated Social work and Artificial Intelligence system in cross-border case management.
- Creation of a Knowledge and Research Platform digitalising almost 100 years of documents on casework and advocacy.
- Network Development and Training through the development of online training webinars for our global ISS staff.
- Measure the Social Impact of our work.
- EnhanceExternal Communications and Fundraising.
Read more on how to engage with us here.
Whether you would like to support us individually, or you represent a private sector company or a foundation, there are many ways in which you can support our action: