ISS General Secretariat offers periodically and depending on financial resources, short and long term cooperation and work opportunities.
Working with ISS means acknowledging following principles:
- Respect for diversity
- Mutual appreciation of skills and competence
- Desire and capacity for teamwork
- Embrace ISS code of conduct
If contributing to ISS mission and activities within our offices worldwide, appeals to you, please have a look at following work and cooperation opportunities.
Depending on our needs, ISS offers stimulating career opportunities and is always on the look for a diverse set of skills and competencies in the field of social work, psychology, children and family rights, research, fundraising and communications. For country specific information please follow the link below
In addition to specific position requirements, please note the following general prerequisites when working for ISS:
- A diploma and or an equivalent experience in the humanitarian or social field
- A substantial capacity to work in a dynamic environment and team
- Acknowledging ISS working principles.
- Fluent in English and mastering an additional ISS Language is evidently an asset
- A valid work permit in Switzerland ( please check work permit issues proper to each country)
Applicants must also meet the specific requirements for each job description.
ISS General Secretariat has a long tradition in offering ‘on-the-job training’ opportunities to graduates. We believe it is important to offer young people the opportunity to acquire a practical and professional experience in an organization dedicated to children and family protection.
Interns working with ISS are rapidly integrated in a team under the supervision of experienced staff. Their duties are decided upon according to needs, their interests and qualifications. ISS in general prefers an internship period that is equal or longer than 8 weeks to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Does your organization wish to become a National Partner of ISS?
- Your organisation acknowledges the main working principles of ISS
- Your organisation desires to contribute to ISS Global mission
- Your organisation is well established and shows a verifiable success track record in child protection areas
- Your organisation has the will and capacity to undertake transnational services and support activities